Thursday, November 30, 2006

Batgirl was not part of this quiz.

Usually on these sorts of things, I have fairly equal distribution, but apparently I am so much like Spiderman, it's scary.

Maybe I'll have something more insightful to post later this week.

Your results:
You are Spider-Man
























Spider-Man
95%
Robin
57%
Iron Man
55%
Superman
50%
Wonder Woman
45%
Supergirl
40%
Batman
40%
Hulk
35%
The Flash
25%
Catwoman
20%
Green Lantern
10%
You are intelligent, witty,
a bit geeky and have great
power and responsibility.


Click here to take the "Which Superhero am I?" quiz...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so you're Spiderman and i'm Supergirl... that means we don't even live in the same universe!

you're Marvel and i'm DC.

shit, this is never gonna work. we might as well break up now. :)

love you! miss you! (this is me NOT writing my last composition for Spanish class.... *sigh* i'm almost home free. must... hang... on... Don't... lose... GPA... *ugh*)