Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday was nice, and we were friends.

Friday is becoming my day to clean, recharge, catch up. (Also known as laundry day.) It's also the day I usually check my Free Will horoscope, which is at the bottom of this post. Lately, I've been getting these startling messages about love and opportunity and unexpectedness, at least from that corner of the universe.

I will say this. I have a feeling of possibility to a degree I haven't in a long time. I can see myself living in any number of places, falling in love with anyone, really. As soon as my focus narrows in one area of my life (library school), it explodes elsewhere.




Free Will Astrology. (Aries)
Love isn't as simple as you wish it would be. On the other hand, it's nowhere near as complicated as you fear it is. My advice to you is to extinguish any itch you might have to compel love to serve any agenda at whatsoever. Instead, bow down before it with all the innocence you can muster, and declare yourself ready to be its humble student and servant. Celebrate through surrender.

No comments: